Prosthetic Wounds – Latex wounds special FXTRACHEOSTOMYPlease note the glue and blood is not included – may be purchased from the shop
Wound 1 piece 9cm long x 6cm approx
All wounds are hand painted so each wound may differ slightly from picture.
Blood and glue is NOT included these will need to be purchased separately.
We sell Hydro Spirit gum too Check out Special FX then SPFX Special Effects. Always patch test spirit gum before use.
Wound Guide Lines
1) Patch test spirit gum and blood normally a little dab behind the ear at least 24hrs before using products. Check for reaction.
2) Required – latex wound, spirit gum (if not hydro make sure you have a remover for the glue) Blood, sponge, cotton buds for applying glue, baby wipes for little accidents.
3) Provisionally check where you want to apply the wound.
4) Clean skin area with soap and water
5) Round the edge of the wound apply the spirit gum liberally and on the skin area you are going to stick it to.
6) Stick wound on to skin, press firmly for a few minutes. (More glue maybe required to get the edges to stick)
7) Use sponge and dab in fake blood, then cover the middle of the wound.
Also add to the effect with blood gel, blood liquid or red cream face paint – please see in store
Perfect for Halloween, Fancy Dress
Large Items/high value items will be sent via courier and should arrive with you within 1-2 days from day of delivery – goods will ship the same day if ordered before 1pm
Small items will be sent via royal mail and may take longer – usually 2-4 days (UK only)
Damaged/Faulty items – you must inform us immediately if your goods are damaged in transit, we may ask you for photos to provide to the courier/royal mail
Faulty Goods should be reported as soon as possible
We deal with any damaged/faulty items the same day as they are reported – so please do not open a case, please contact us so that we can deal with it immediately for you
Any other returns will be dealt with on a one to one basis depending on the reason for return – but again they will be dealt with the same day
Please note that we are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Cut Off times for orders is 1pm – anything after than may ship the next day, but we try to ship all our goods the same day if possible
We do not open on a Saturday or Sunday, so no goods will be shipped then, but we will try and answer any messages that are sent to you
Should you have any problems/queries, please do contact us via message and not open a case with ebay – we do deal with things very quickly
Thank you for your custom, and if there is anything that you require that is not in our shop, please feel free to ask (within reason of course!!!!)
We hope that you come back again soon